[openstack-dev] [Ironic] Removal of tempest plugin code from openstack/ironic & openstack/ironic-inspector

John Villalovos openstack.org at sodarock.com
Tue Dec 19 16:53:20 UTC 2017

Please feel free to reach out to me (jlvillal) on IRC (#openstack-ironic)
or here if anyone has questions on how to transition over. For our Ironic
jobs it was about a 4 line change per job.

See the openstack/ironic patch here:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/527730/

Basically need to bring in the openstack/ironic-tempest-plugin project

And then change TEMPEST_PLUGINS references to /opt/stack/new/ironic to
/opt/stack/new/ironic-tempest-plugin:

-export DEVSTACK_LOCAL_CONFIG+=$'\n'"TEMPEST_PLUGINS+='
/opt/stack/new/ironic'"