[openstack-dev] [Ironic] Removal of tempest plugin code from openstack/ironic & openstack/ironic-inspector

John Villalovos openstack.org at sodarock.com
Mon Dec 18 19:44:57 UTC 2017

One issue is that development is going to move forward on
openstack/ironic-tempest-plugin. No new code will go into the tempest
plugin code in either openstack/ironic or openstack/ironic-inspector.

And actually I almost think the holiday time is the best time since the
fewest number of people are going to care. But maybe I'm wrong. I do wonder
if nobody is around to watch a 3rd Party CI for two weeks, how likely is it
to still be working when they get back?

I'm not vehemently opposed to delaying, but somewhat opposed.

Thoughts?
John