[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Blueprints moved out to Rocky

Alex Schultz aschultz at redhat.com
Thu Dec 14 20:52:55 UTC 2017

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 12:38 PM, Mark Hamzy <hamzy at us.ibm.com> wrote:
> Alex Schultz <aschultz at redhat.com> wrote on 12/14/2017 09:24:54 AM:
>> On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 6:36 PM, Mark Hamzy <hamzy at us.ibm.com> wrote:
>> ... As I said previously, please post the
>> patches ASAP so we can get eyes on these changes.  Since this does
>> have an impact on the existing functionality this should have been
>> merged earlier in the cycle so we could work out any user facing
>> issues.
>
> Sorry about that.
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/528000/
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/528060/

I reviewed it a bit and I think you can put in the backwards
compatibility in the few spots I listed. The problem is really that a
Queens undercloud (tripleoclient/tripleo-common) needs to be able to
manage a Pike undercloud. For now I think we can grant the FFE because
it's not too bad if this is the only bit of changes we need to make.
But we will need to solve for the backwards compatibility prior to
merging.  I'll update the blueprint with this.

Thanks,
-Alex