[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Blueprints moved out to Rocky

Sven Anderson sven at redhat.com
Wed Dec 13 18:16:18 UTC 2017

On Sat, Dec 9, 2017 at 12:35 AM Alex Schultz <aschultz at redhat.com> wrote:

> Please take some time to review the list of blueprints currently
> associated with Rocky[0] to see if your efforts have been moved. If
> you believe you're close to implementing the feature in the next week
> or two, let me know and we can move it back into Queens. If you think
> it will take an extended period of time (more than 2 weeks) to land
> but we need it in Queens, please submit an FFE.

 As discussed on IRC today, I'd like to try to implement

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/+spec/tripleo-realtime

until Queens M3. It has been punted many releases already, and depends now
on the ironic ansible driver, which just merged and now gets it's finishing
touch. Since it's a pure add-on feature that is off by default and
shouldn't have impact on existing functionality, it's a pretty safe thing
to try on best effort basis. If we see it becomes unfeasible to land this
until M3 I will punt it.

Even if I make good progress next week, it is very unlikely to finish it
this year, so I also like to submit an FFE for it.

Cheers,

Sven