[openstack-dev] [release] Release countdown for week R-10, December 16-22

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Thu Dec 14 19:03:45 UTC 2017

Welcome to the weekly countdown email. Please let me know if there are any
questions or concerns.

Development Focus
-----------------

Teams should be focused on implementing planned work for the cycle.

It is also a good time to review those plans and reprioritize anything if
needed based on the what progress has been made and what looks realistic to
complete in the next few weeks.

General Information
-------------------

Looking ahead to Queens-3, please be aware of the various freeze dates. This
varies for deliverable type, starting with non-client libraries, then client
libraries, then finally services. This is to ensure we have time for
requirements updates and resolving any issues prior to RC.

Upcoming Deadlines & Dates

Extra-ATC deadline: January 12
Final non-client library release deadline: January 18
Final client library release deadline: January 25
Queens-3 Milestone: January 25
Rocky PTG in Dublin: Week of February 26, 2018

--
Sean McGinnis (smcginnis)