[openstack-dev] [cinder] Leaving the Cinder Core team

Scott D'Angelo scott.dangelo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 19:11:45 UTC 2017

It is with mixed feelings that I announce my resignation from the OpenStack
Cinder core reviewer team.
It has been a great pleasure to watch the OpenStack project evolve over the
years I have participated, and bit of sadness to move into a new role at
work where I am no longer involved.
After changing jobs I had attempted to keep up with Cinder reviews, but I
clearly have not participated in a few months now. I appreciate Cinder and
the other teams I've worked with in the OpenStack project, and consider the
time I spent working with you all one of the best jobs I have had. I do
not, however, think I will be able to keep up with reviews in the future,
so I should go ahead and resign.
Please feel free to contact me anytime about Cinder or for any other reason.

scottda
Scott D'Angelo
scott.dangelo at gmail.com