[openstack-dev] [infra] Zuul dashboard available

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Dec 12 18:32:51 UTC 2017

On 2017-12-12 10:13:28 -0800 (-0800), Tong Liu wrote:
> Today, there are lots of zuul jobs timed out and the dashboard is
> inaccessible with "proxy error". Can zuul team have a look at it?

The Infra team has been posting updates in most official IRC
channels using statusbot, but you can also see our status log at
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Infrastructure_Status if you miss
them.

The current issue is suspected to be a memory leak in the Zuul
scheduler and impact is much farther reaching than just the
dashboard (the timeouts you're seeing are because the scheduler is
unable to respond to requests to its status API in a timely fashion
due to memory pressure). We're in the process of collecting a
detailed object graph from the interpreter before restarting it, at
which point performance should return to normal and we'll reenqueue
any changes from the check/gate pipelines at that point.
--
Jeremy Stanley