[openstack-dev] [docs][i18n] Planning for Rocky PTG

Petr Kovar pkovar at redhat.com
Mon Dec 4 15:30:11 UTC 2017

Hi all,

At the last docs meeting, we agreed to start planning on what
docs and i18n topics to focus on during the docs meetup at the upcoming
Dublin PTG. Apart from reviewing our progress on action items defined at
the previous PTG, we also want to cover other high-priority areas,
infrastructure or content-related.

We have a shared docs+i18n planning etherpad, but for now, keep the
topics for docs and i18n separate.

If you plan to take part in the docs+i18n sessions, please sign up, state
your preference as to whether you want to meet on the theme days or during
the team days of the PTG week, and finally add your own ideas for
discussion:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/docs-i18n-ptg-rocky

Thanks,
pk