[openstack-dev] [os-upstream-institute]Review tag proposals for the training slides

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 22:38:28 UTC 2017

Hi Training Team and All,

We decided to add tagging to our slide material to make it easier to utilize the modular structure of the training even more.

We would like to add indications to the training modules and exercises on who would be the target audience, whether we recommend the block as part of a shorter training or rather to fit into a longer one and so forth.

We will list the tags with a short description on the training web page and add use them with the material.

We created an etherpad to agree on a base set of tags we are going to start to use: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/OUI_Module_tags

Please review the current proposals and add comments, questions, +1’s and/or new items to the list and do all this __by next Monday, (21st of August)__.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the tags overall.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó
(IRC: ildikov)