[openstack-dev] [distributions][devstack][requirements] Upper constraints broken in stable/ocata on CentOS 7/RHEL 7

Arun SAG sagarun at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 00:58:50 UTC 2017

Hi,

RHEL/CentOS 7 released new libvirt packages (upgraded from 2.x to 3.x)
which broke bootstrapping devstack on stable/ocata branch. I have a review
up here to fix this in upper-requirements.txt
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/491032/

On the review i was asked to check if upgrading to libvirt-python 3.5.0
will break any distributions, Is there a way to reach out to people running
various distributions officially? If there are distro/vendor liaisons in
this list, can you help me by reaching out to your internal teams to check
whether it is okay to upgrade libvirt-python to 3.5.x in stable/ocata?

Thanks
--
Arun S A G
http://zer0c00l.in/