[openstack-dev] [nova][keystone] keystoneauth1 and keystonemiddle setting

Chen CH Ji jichenjc at cn.ibm.com
Mon Aug 14 07:48:33 UTC 2017

In fixing bug 1704798, there's a proposed patch
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/485121/7
but we stuck at http_connection_timeout and timeout value in keystoneauth1
and keystonemiddle repo

basically we want to reuse the keystone_auth section in nova.conf to avoid
create another section so we can
use following to create a session

sess = ks_loading.load_session_from_conf_options(CONF,
'keystone_authtoken', auth=context.get_auth_plugin())

any comments or we have to create another section and configure it anyway?
thanks

Best Regards!

Kevin (Chen) Ji 纪 晨

Engineer, zVM Development, CSTL
Notes: Chen CH Ji/China/IBM at IBMCN   Internet: jichenjc at cn.ibm.com
Phone: +86-10-82451493
Address: 3/F Ring Building, ZhongGuanCun Software Park, Haidian District,
Beijing 100193, PRC