[openstack-dev] [neutron] Functional job failure rate at 100%

Jakub Libosvar jlibosva at redhat.com
Mon Aug 7 09:52:00 UTC 2017

Hi all,

as per grafana [1] the functional job is broken. Looking at logstash [2]
it started happening consistently since 2017-08-03 16:27. I didn't find
any particular patch in Neutron that could cause it.

The culprit is that ovsdb starts misbehaving [3] and then we retry calls
indefinitely. We still use 2.5.2 openvswitch as we had before. I opened
a bug [4] and started investigation, I'll update my findings there.

I think at this point there is no reason to run "recheck" on your patches.

Thanks,
Jakub

[1]
http://grafana.openstack.org/dashboard/db/neutron-failure-rate?panelId=7&fullscreen