[openstack-dev] [tripleo] tips to debug TripleO CI more easily

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Tue Aug 1 14:59:20 UTC 2017

One of the feedback we've got during the TripleO QuickStart transition
was "where do I find logs".
We've implemented a README file that we hope will evolve but the basic
piece is now in place.

See for example:
http://logs.openstack.org/50/487450/8/check-tripleo/gate-tripleo-ci-centos-7-ovb-ha-oooq/f93b0bd/logs/

The readme is at the root of logs and explains you very basic bits on
where to find logs. We hope to continue this work to make the readme
even better but I thought it would be useful to share this progress.

Any feedback / contribution on this new thing is welcome!

Thanks,

Note: special thanks to openstack-infra for their help to make it happen.
--
Emilien Macchi