[openstack-dev] [puppet] End of scheduled IRC meetings

Alex Schultz aschultz at redhat.com
Tue Aug 1 15:16:48 UTC 2017

Hey everyone,

So over the last cycle as participation has dropped off, we've been
having less of the scheduled meetings. In today's meeting[0] it was
expressed that the formal meeting is nice but realistically it's more
work than it's worth these days. So we will be dropping the formal
schedule meeting in #openstack-meeting-4 in favor of ad-hoc meetings
in #puppet-openstack when needed.  I will be updating the appropriate
documentation and will be proposing the change to
openstack-infra/irc-meetings.  As always if anyone objects, please
feel free to reply.

Thanks,
-Alex

[0] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/puppet_openstack/2017/puppet_openstack.2017-08-01-15.00.html