[openstack-dev] [Cinder][Nova] Scheduling issue for the Summit

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Thu Apr 20 14:55:45 UTC 2017

Unfortunately I am way late at noticing this, but bringing it up in case
there's anything that can still be done about it.

Tuesday the 9th, from 11:15am-11:55am, is going to be a challenge for me.
The Track Chairs Recap, Using Cinder for Nova Ephemeral Storage, and the
Cinder - Project Onboarding sessions are all at this slot.

While onboarding is something I feel is really imortant, out of these as
it is now I think I would have to go with the Cinder Nova discussion. But
that really would be a shame to have to miss that. I also would really
like to be part of the Track Chair discussion, but if I have to rank
these, that one will have to be last. I'm guessing there's really no
good time for that session that is not going to cause a conflict for
somebody.

So my question for the scheduling powers that be - is there any chance
we can move either the Cinder Onboarding or the Cinder-Nova sessions?

Thanks,
Sean (smcginnis)