[openstack-dev] [policy][nova][keystone] policy meeting next week

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 21:45:17 UTC 2017

We ended up cancelling today's policy meeting, but policy discussions
carried on throughout the day in #openstack-keystone [0]. We have several
specs up for review [1][2][3][4]. Some are nova specs and a couple are
proposed to keystone. With keystone's spec proposal freeze coming up next
week [5], this is our last shot to collaborate on new ideas if we want to
propose any for Pike.

I'm sending out this note to ask folks interested in the policy discussions
to have a look at the proposed specs. Next week's meeting will be focused
on having detailed discussions about them.

If you just can't wait to start talking about policy until next week, come
find me in #openstack-dev. Pre-discussions might help maximize our meeting
next week.

Thanks!

[0]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-keystone/%23openstack-keystone.2017-04-05.log.html#t2017-04-05T16:24:29