[openstack-dev] [nova][neutron] summit cross-project session

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Sep 29 14:48:45 UTC 2016

On 9/19/2016 2:49 PM, Armando M. wrote:

> I asked an extra session on the Neutron side to dedicate to
> nova/neutron, and I was hoping to have them back to back, but it doesn't
> look possible under the current arrangement. Do you think it's worth
> trying and tweak things? If not I guess we can have one on Wed the other
> on Thu.

OK, I didn't realize you planned on hosting the nova/neutron thing and
we also planned on hosting. :)

I'm fine if you guys want to host a xp session on Wednesday afternoon
and Nova can pencil one in for Thursday afternoon for follow up if
necessary. I think Nova has more slots than we probably need so I'm
struggling a bit to fill them.

Matt Riedemann