[openstack-dev] Candidacy for cloudkitty PTL

Christophe Sauthier christophe.sauthier at objectif-libre.com
Sun Sep 18 21:09:42 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

I would like to announce my candidacy to become cloudkitty's PTL for
the Ocata release.

Being present in the OpenStack community since almost its beginning,
I have been involved at different levels and community (development,
french community, business side...).
In the past I gave numerous talks about Cloudkitty and its integration
with other solutions to both dev and/or end-users.

Being of the 2 co-father of cloudkitty, I have followed all the
steps of that project (from the Proof of Concept we have shown to
some community members in Atlanta's Summit to the Newton Cycle).

Cloudkitty entered the big tent about a year ago, and we have seen
some new contributors but we failed so far to keep them so far.
That is one of the big challenge I want to tackle in the O cycle.

The other one would be to have a more user-centric approach, to both
ease their usage of the component but also try to have a stronger
coordination with their needs.

I also want to mention that I have been acting as a PTL for
cloudkitty for the last few weeks, due to the absence of the
current one.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all members of
the OpenStack community who helped our team during the lasts cycles.

Thank you,
Christophe

----
Christophe Sauthier                       Mail :
christophe.sauthier at objectif-libre.com
CEO                                       Mob : +33 (0) 6 16 98 63 96
Objectif Libre                            URL : www.objectif-libre.com
Au service de votre Cloud                 Twitter : @objectiflibre

Suivez les actualités OpenStack en français en vous abonnant à la Pause
OpenStack
http://olib.re/pause-openstack