[openstack-dev] [Product] Project Navigator - Maturity Metrics

Shamail itzshamail at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 22:02:27 UTC 2016

Hi Kenny,

The maturity metrics in the project navigator are derived using TC Managed Tags[1] (binary) and Operator Tags[2] (non-binary).  The description each tag can be found in the provided links.  The values for the tags are refreshed periodically (e.g. once a release cycle for operator tags) and these are pulled into the project navigator and displayed as the 8 maturity indicators for the projects.  The ops-tag team meets once a month when we have new submissions to review.  Anyone is welcome to submit a tag/indicator for review.

[1] https://governance.openstack.org/reference/tags/
[2] https://github.com/openstack/ops-tags-team/tree/master/descriptions

Thanks,
Shamail