[openstack-dev] [all] Barcelona Design Summit track layout
thierry at openstack.org
Fri Sep 16 14:22:27 UTC 2016
I mapped the slot allocation (which I sent on Tuesday) to the available
rooms in Barcelona, trying to take into account all the constraints you
submitted and to avoid conflicts with talks on the conference side. Here
is the result:
This is a pretty brittle (and unfun to build) house of cards, so I'd
rather minimize the number of changes we push to it at this stage. A few
1. If you have a *hard* conflict that I failed to take into account
(like the PTL is giving a talk during the one and only fishbowl room the
team has), let me know and I'll try to find someone you could swap with.
2. If you already know that you won't be using a given slot, let me know
which one(s) ASAP and I'll remove your team from it to make it available
for others. (NB: Freezer already gave up 2 wr slots)
3. If you would like to swap two slots, make sure both PTLs agree and
let me know. I'll check that it doesn't create other conflicts and make
4. If you're an official or prospective team and you notice an empty
slot that you'd like to use, let me know which one. I'll collect the
requests and try to satisfy them. Note that the page will be refreshed
as teams liberate extra slots they don't plan to use -- come back often!
Priority will be given to teams which don't have representation at all.
5. We have to make the schedule "official" and push it to the main event
schedule very soon. Please suggest all changes before end of next week
(September 25) -- after that the layout will be frozen as we map it to
real room numbers and publish it.
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
More information about the OpenStack-dev