[openstack-dev] [fuel][9.0][Deployment][Error]

Samer Machara samer.machara at telecom-sudparis.eu
Mon Sep 12 09:57:06 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to deploy a basic three nodes architecture to test Fuel 9: 1 controller, 1storage and 1 compute nodes. After some minutes, I got this error message:
Deployment has failed. All nodes are finished. Failed tasks: Task[sync_time/1], Task[sync_time/3], Task[sync_time/2] Stopping the deployment process!
So I tried to redeploy it but without success.

It works well with Fuel 6.0, but I would like to work with version 9.
More details at https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1622518

The diagnostic Snapshot is to big to be sent or attached to the Bug.

Thanks