[openstack-dev] [tripleo] FFE request for Ceph RGW integration

Keith Schincke kschinck at redhat.com
Tue Sep 6 12:15:49 UTC 2016

Here are some updates on the mentioned issues:
puppet-ceph not idempotent - Fixed with 363164
Ceph RGW needing a CI test (scenario004) - Passing excepted a Xenial issue
in 339106

The status of the RGW role related patches are:
  289027 Deploying RGW role: being rechecked after a merge conflict within
THT. It is coming up green so far.
  334081 Add RGW role to puppet-tripleo: passes except for one OVB CI test
with a mysql error
  347956 RGW/Keystone V3 to puppet-ceph: There is a fuel issue and I am
trying to understand the logs.

Keith

--

Keith Schincke