[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Centralizing some config options will break many stadium projects

Brandon Logan brandon.logan at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Oct 28 20:35:32 UTC 2016

Yeah most of them are unit tests, but since the particular reviews I
linked are actually moving the module they're importing, once that
review merges it'll break their tests.  So there would still need to be
some decision made on how this is done.  Doing the oslo.config
attribute may make it easier to fix for them, so that is another
option.

Thanks,
Brandon