[openstack-dev] [Blazar] knock-knock-knock

Hiroaki Kobayashi kobayashi.hiroaki at lab.ntt.co.jp
Fri Oct 21 00:53:54 UTC 2016

Hi Pierre,

Thank you very much for sharing information about Blazar.
It's very nice there are still some people who are interested
in the project.

 From the OPNFV Promise project's point of view, current Blazar
implementation does not meet some requirements[1].
e.g.:
   - time management
   - reserve a whole set of compute/storage/network resources
   - adding/removing resources to an existing reservation

That's why I want to re-activate the Blazar project to update code.

I'm grad to join the Scientific Working Group BOF on next Wednesday.
Details should be discussed there!

1. http://artifacts.opnfv.org/promise/docs/requirements/gap_analysis.html

Hiroaki