[openstack-dev] [mistral] Cancelling team meeting - 10/17/2016

Renat Akhmerov renat.akhmerov at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 08:50:22 UTC 2016

> On 18 Oct 2016, at 14:51, Dougal Matthews <dougal at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> On 17 October 2016 at 10:26, Renat Akhmerov <renat.akhmerov at gmail.com <mailto:renat.akhmerov at gmail.com>> wrote:
> Hi, just one week left before the summit and there’s a lot of preparations going on so we’re cancelling team meeting today.
>
> I'd like to raise the idea of moving the meeting to a more convenient time again. I think, from memory, this is the third cancellation in a row. It would be good to try and keep meetings regular. Or maybe we can try a different format, like sharing status and meeting async on the mailing list.
>
> Shall I start an etherpad to start collecting availability so we can look for a time that suits?

Dougal,

Yes, we cancelled 3 in a row, my apologies for that. I should definitely do a better job on arranging meetings. There were different reasons for that every time though (vacations, trips, pressure etc), it was not related to the time slot itself. We agreed to put our updates right here after a cancellation email, this is fine. We’ll be doing it (I didn’t provide my update yesterday because I just came back from vacation, so no update from me). As far as yesterday’s cancellation, we sometimes usually do it one week before summits if we don’t have anything urgent (I always ask people if they do have urgent topics) in favour of summit preparations.

Regardless of what I said, the time slot really doesn’t work well for us. Let’s try to find a better one. Would be cool if you could help with that.

Again, I’ll try to do better with meetings. My apologies, last months were crazy for me.

Renat Akhmerov
@Nokia