[openstack-dev] [mistral] Cancelling team meeting - 10/17/2016

Dougal Matthews dougal at redhat.com
Tue Oct 18 07:51:58 UTC 2016

On 17 October 2016 at 10:26, Renat Akhmerov <renat.akhmerov at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi, just one week left before the summit and there’s a lot of preparations
> going on so we’re cancelling team meeting today.

I'd like to raise the idea of moving the meeting to a more convenient time
again. I think, from memory, this is the third cancellation in a row. It
would be good to try and keep meetings regular. Or maybe we can try a
different format, like sharing status and meeting async on the mailing list.

Shall I start an etherpad to start collecting availability so we can look
for a time that suits?

Looking forward to seeing you in Barcelona to discuss our topics in person.