[openstack-dev] [glance] priorities for the next two weeks

Brian Rosmaita brian.rosmaita at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Oct 10 14:35:55 UTC 2016

On 10/10/16, 6:01 AM, "Flavio Percoco" <flavio at redhat.com> wrote:

>Hey Brian,
>
>Thanks for sending the summary out. Top-posting since it's kinda
>unrelated to
>the list of topics below.
>
>Are the cycle priorities going to be documented as we did in Mitaka?
>
>https://github.com/openstack/glance-specs/tree/master/priorities
>
>I'd personally advice for this. It'd be better to have this in a place
>where
>other members of the community can easily go to.
>
>Flavio

Yes, I was planning on putting up a patch to glance-specs during the design
summit after we've had a chance to hash out the priorities in Barcelona.
In
addition to being available to the wider community, it will allow people
who
weren't able to attend the Summit (which includes, unfortunately, almost
the
entire Glance team) to have the opportunity to provide input on what we
discuss
at the Summit.

At this point, we already have three priorities carried over from Newton,
and
I just want to make sure we keep the momentum going.

cheers,
brian