[openstack-dev] [glance] priorities for the next two weeks

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Mon Oct 10 10:01:16 UTC 2016

Hey Brian,

Thanks for sending the summary out. Top-posting since it's kinda unrelated to
the list of topics below.

Are the cycle priorities going to be documented as we did in Mitaka?

https://github.com/openstack/glance-specs/tree/master/priorities

I'd personally advice for this. It'd be better to have this in a place where
other members of the community can easily go to.

Flavio