[openstack-dev] [Trove] trove core team

Craig Vyvial cp16net at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 03:22:46 UTC 2016

Whats up yall.

So I've changed my focus over the last couple months to working on some new
technology and do not have time to fulfill my duties as Trove Core any
longer. I think its time to move on and step down from trove core.

I have been around for a while and seen the Trove community grow and seen
great strides of development within Trove. I look forward to seeing the
future of what Trove will offer within the OpenStack ecosystem. I've truly
enjoyed my time hanging out, working with, and getting to know everyone.
Feel free to contact me if you have wanna chat or just hang out if you
around around the Austin area.

Thanks,
Craig Vyvial