[openstack-dev] [Trove] trove core team

Amrith Kumar amrith at tesora.com
Sat Oct 8 12:14:28 UTC 2016

Craig,

It’s been awesome working with you over these past years, and I look forward to doing it again (soon). All the very best to you with your new adventures.

Thanks,

-amrith

P.S. You can be sure I’ll take you up on the offer to hang out when I’m in Austin, and my backyard-bbq is always open and you know how to get in there ☺