[openstack-dev] [Nova] Live migration sub-team lead

Murray, Paul (HP Cloud) pmurray at hpe.com
Mon Oct 3 16:22:29 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I have had the pleasure of chairing the live migration sub-team for the last year. Recently, as some of you will have noticed, my time has been stretched to the extent that I have started to neglect the task. Timofei Durakov has stood in for me on several occasions recently and has now agreed to take over full time. I had planned to bring this up in the meeting tomorrow, but yet again I am unable to attend.

So thanks to all in the sub-team for being so self-organising and making the meetings so easy. Please turn to Timofei as your first point of contact for all things live migration from now on.

Best regards,
Paul

P.S. I will be in the meetings when I can.