[openstack-dev] [QA] The end-user test suite for OpenStack clusters

Timur Nurlygayanov tnurlygayanov at mirantis.com
Mon Nov 28 11:37:01 UTC 2016

Hi team,

here is a short update:

1) The QA user story for destructive testing of OpenStack cloud is on
review [1].
2) The spec for a new framework which will focus on HA/failover and
destructive testing is no review [2].
3) The commit for the new repository is on review [3] as well.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/396142
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/399618
[3] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/374667

Timur,