[openstack-dev] 答复: Re: [vitrage] about aodh alarm notification

dong.wenjuan at zte.com.cn dong.wenjuan at zte.com.cn
Mon Nov 28 04:17:33 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Maybe call the get_all method in the AodhDriver constructor and cache all
the alarms is a simple way.

BR,
dwj

Yujun Zhang <zhangyujun+zte at gmail.com>
2016-11-28 11:23

收件人
"OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)"
<openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>, "dong.wenjuan at zte.com.cn"
<dong.wenjuan at zte.com.cn>
抄送
"Hefetz, Idan (Nokia - IL)" <idan.hefetz at nokia.com>,
"zhang.yujunz at zte.com.cn" <zhang.yujunz at zte.com.cn>
主题
Re: [openstack-dev] [vitrage] about aodh alarm notification

Hi, Alexey

My comments inline.

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 1:52 AM Weyl, Alexey (Nokia - IL) <