[openstack-dev] [nova] Problem with Quota and servers spawned in groups

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Nov 14 23:34:28 UTC 2016

On 11/14/2016 11:03 AM, Chris Friesen wrote:
> 3) returning the uuids of all instances booted as a result of the
> multiboot API call

Why do we want to return a list of uuids for servers created? I thought
that's why we have the 'return_reservation_id' request parameter for the
server multiple-create scenario so that you can get a single reservation
ID back and all of the servers created are using that same
reservation_id and then you can query them by that later if you want to
list them out.

Matt Riedemann