[openstack-dev] [Ironic] Baremetal Storage Service?

Jay Bryant jsbryant at electronicjungle.net
Sun Nov 13 17:18:40 UTC 2016

Akira,

Cinder has been working on creating a standalone service that could run on
bare metal nodes. [1]. I am thinking this could meet your needs or be
enhanced to meet your needs. Don't think we want to create a separate
service for it.

Jay

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/cinder/+spec/use-cinder-without-nova