[openstack-dev] [tripleo] containerized compute CI status

Wesley Hayutin whayutin at redhat.com
Fri Nov 11 21:20:31 UTC 2016

Greetings,

I wanted to send a status update on the containerized compute CI, this is
still very much a work in progress and is not yet working end to end.  I'm
hoping by sending this out early in the process we'll all benefit from
developing the CI as the feature is developed.

Everything you'll need to know to use this is documented here [1], I have
two issues that I'm filling out details on [2]

Any feedback w/ regards to the role, the documentation or in general is
welcome.  I hope if you try this, you find it easy to understand and
develop with.

Thank you!

[1]
https://github.com/redhat-openstack/ansible-role-tripleo-overcloud-prep-containers/