[openstack-dev] [kolla] How tied is kolla to matching 1:1 releases of openstack?

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Wed Nov 9 20:22:42 UTC 2016

I think its kind of in the same vein as the rest of the openstack services. It might, (and probably will) work with n-1 & n services in the same system. But it all depends on either:
1. The things that are actually tested
or
2. Luck

I've been testing the kolla-kubernetes deployment tools with 2.0.x containers and 3.0.x containers, so those should work. any other combination might work but I no idea if they actually will work as its untested.

More gate testing would help and be welcome. :)

Thanks,
Kevin