[openstack-dev] [neutron][routed-network] Host doesn't connected any segments when creating port

zhi changzhi1990 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 03:56:33 UTC 2016

hi shihanzhang.

Below is configuration in ml2_conf.ini. Please review it. :)

stack at devstack:~/neutron/neutron$ cat /etc/neutron/plugins/ml2/ml2_conf.ini
|grep -v "#"|grep -v ^$
[DEFAULT]
[ml2]
tenant_network_types = vxlan
extension_drivers = port_security
mechanism_drivers = openvswitch,linuxbridge
tenant_network_types = vxlan
[ml2_type_flat]
flat_networks = public,public,
[ml2_type_geneve]
vni_ranges = 1:1000
[ml2_type_gre]
tunnel_id_ranges = 1:1000
[ml2_type_vlan]
network_vlan_ranges = physnet1,physnet2
[ml2_type_vxlan]
vni_ranges = 1:1000
[securitygroup]
firewall_driver =
neutron.agent.linux.iptables_firewall.OVSHybridIptablesFirewallDriver
[agent]
tunnel_types = vxlan
root_helper_daemon = sudo /usr/local/bin/neutron-rootwrap-daemon
/etc/neutron/rootwrap.conf
root_helper = sudo /usr/local/bin/neutron-rootwrap
/etc/neutron/rootwrap.conf
[ovs]
datapath_type = system
bridge_mappings = public:br-ex