[openstack-dev] [ironic] usage of ironic-lib

Pavlo Shchelokovskyy pshchelokovskyy at mirantis.com
Mon May 16 15:25:59 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'd like to point that ironic-lib is already used outside of Ironic tree -
for the third-party deployment drivers, e.g this fuel-agent based one [0].

[0]
https://github.com/openstack/fuel-agent/blob/master/contrib/ironic/ironic-fa-deploy/ironic_fa_deploy/modules/fuel_agent.py#L30

Best regards,

Dr. Pavlo Shchelokovskyy