[openstack-dev] [cross-project][quotas][delimiter] Austin Summit - Design Session Summary

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Fri May 13 06:45:18 UTC 2016

On 05/12/2016 10:58 PM, Nikhil Komawar wrote:
> [...]
> But we are not working in a corner, we've a representative from cinder,
> someone from trove who is interested in long term quota goals, someone
> who has worked on nova (and then we are borrowing the gen_id concept of
> Jay from Nova), someone from Zaqar, a PWG representative who is also
> collaborating on UX study, someone who is interested from vmware's
> perspective. And then we are developing this on the #openstack-irc
> channel, ML, weekly meetings etc.
>
> Once some code is published, we will reflect back on the cross project
> meetings to where things are heading.

My understanding of the big tent is that you can do this kind of
experimentation you plan also in the Big Tent - as part of an existing
team. That was one of the big changes of the discussion AFAIU. You do
not need to have a repository with content and can instead start right
away - if being part of an existing project works for you,

Andreas
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)