[openstack-dev] [glance] Focus for release week R-16 May 16-20

Nikhil Komawar nik.komawar at gmail.com
Thu May 12 21:27:24 UTC 2016

Hi Glancers,

As per Doug's email [1], for R-16 the core team (and everyone else
interested) is expected to focus on reviews for the following in the
list of priority order:

1. Nikhil to publish remnant summaries, priority and process related
commits to glance, glance-specs and ML (please review next week).

2. Start reviewing the priority specs first, that includes Import
Refactor Update spec, the Nova's Glance v2 support spec, the Community
Image sharing spec and the Documentation changes as they get published
(one by one). This is a lot of work with regards to addressing comments
in specs and updating docs so, we need to help them move forward as far
as possible.

3. Then focus on other specs, starting with full specs first and then
lite-specs. Raise bigger questions initially and give time for authors
to address them, we can focus on the grammar, syntax, bike-shedding on
names, etc. later. DO NOT invest time reviewing WIP specs or patches.
(Spec authors are expected to be prompt in updating their spec once
reviewed)

4. Look out for emails with tag [glance] and Focus for release week
<week #> to see what is the priority for that week.

5. If you are working on anything else besides what is posted above, you
are highly encouraged to NOT detract reviewers, also you are expected to
start reviewing the above changes and look for ways to move them forward.

You can reach out to me for further questions.

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-May/094863.html

Nikhil