[openstack-dev] [ironic] [OpenstackClient] deprecations

Loo, Ruby ruby.loo at intel.com
Thu May 12 13:51:03 UTC 2016

Thanks Jim, for explaining why ironic doesn¹t have that governance tag yet.

I didn¹t (except now, need caffeine obviously) see the OpenStackClient tag added to the subject line and thought you had forgotten and so just fired off another ³cleaner² email about it. Oops. Apologies to everyone for the duplicate email.

‹ruby