[openstack-dev] [cinder][nova] Multi-attach/Cinder-Nova weekly IRC meetings

Ildikó Váncsa ildiko.vancsa at ericsson.com
Thu May 12 04:07:46 UTC 2016

A quick question before I move forward with registering this temporary series. As it is a project to project interaction as opposed to a cross-project meeting according to [2] I assume I should pick another IRC channel for this. Is that correct? If yes, is the temporary nature of the meeting series is accepted on other meeting channels as well?

Thanks,
/Ildikó