[openstack-dev] Team blogs

Joshua Harlow harlowja at fastmail.com
Mon May 9 22:37:23 UTC 2016

After seeing the amount of summit recaps and the scattered nature of
these (some on the ML, some on etherpads, some on personal blogs); I am
starting to wonder if we should again bring up the question of having
infra (and I guess the foundation?) support/provide a place for team
blogs...

I've heard its been discussed before but nothing much ever came of that
(not enough people?) and I'm wondering if we can restart this kind of
effort so that teams can show-case what is happening in there project,
project summit recaps, newer or advertise less used
features/functionality and so-on. Having such hosted team blogs also
makes it easier to have a history of information (personal blogs can be
deleted...) and I think can be quite useful for
collaboration/information sharing.

Thoughts?

-Josh