[openstack-dev] [all][i18n] [config] translation import: No more pot files in git trees

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Mon May 9 11:36:38 UTC 2016

We had a group presentation in the upstream development track on Monday where we talked about the new work in Oslo. My section where I talked about the config generator and other documentation tools is at the end, starting around 39:00.

https://www.openstack.org/videos/video/live-from-oslo <https://www.openstack.org/videos/video/live-from-oslo>