[openstack-dev] [Cinder][Ceph][Kingbird][Tricircle][Smaug]Build a multisite disaster recovery "stack"

Sébastien Han han.sebastien at gmail.com
Sun May 8 18:14:33 UTC 2016

Thanks for raising this. However we have "good" reasons to not talk
about Smaug and Tricircle.
Those 2 are really focus on NFV use cases, where in our scenario we
"only" save Cinder blocks and Glance images.
We do not guarantee the state of the VMs not want to replicate it.

We really aim for a basic approach, so we start small with Kingbird in
order to address our first multi-site use case.
Perhaps in the future we will need Smaug and Tricircle but we are not there yet.

We will start contributing to Kingbird pretty soon and see how that goes.
Thanks!

--
Regards,
Sébastien Han.