[openstack-dev] [Group-based-policy] Service Chain work with LBaaS/FWaaS

姚威 yaowei at unitedstack.com
Fri May 6 07:32:18 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I know that GBP can work with neutron(ml2) by resource_mapping, and group/policy all work well.
Assume that I have installed and enabled LBaaS and FWaaS,can I use service chain of gbp by `chain_mapping` or other plugins ?

Another question. I use GBP and Cisco APIC as native driver, what is the GBP service chain work flow? Such as create a service spec/node and apply it to a rule.

I have searched over Internet, less reference and discussion.

Thanks

Yao Wei