[openstack-dev] [nova] driver review dashboards

Bob Ball bob.ball at citrix.com
Tue May 3 12:26:11 UTC 2016

Hi Sean,

>  [section "XenServer"]
> query = label:Code-Review>=1,bob.ball at citrix.com file:xenserver

I believe this should be file:xenapi?
Can you match multiple files here?  Most files are under the xenapi trees, but it would miss some files in plugins/xenserver and not in plugins/xenserver/xenapi.

> 1) is label:Code-Review>=1 good enough? or should we be explicit with
> starredby:

I think that core-review>=1 should be used here, given that's how we indicate we think a change is good.  If, on the other hand, we want to have a specific subset of those changes (i.e. to highlight <10 changes that are the priority) then the starredby would also work.

> 2) should we require +1 on relevant CI? If so, what's the ETA for XenServer & VMWare
> getting back in shape

Yes; I think we have to require +1 from the CI (I wouldn't want any XenServer changes ever merged without a +1 from the CI...  That's the reason we have it :) ).  The XenServer CI was disabled yesterday as it started failing all changes, but was fixed this morning and is back to voting.

> 3) are these the right point people for each driver?

For XenServer, yes.

Thanks,

Bob