[openstack-dev] [nova] FYI: Citrix XenServer CI is disabled from voting

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon May 2 19:18:26 UTC 2016

The Citrix XenServer CI is failing on most, if not all, changes it's
running on today. Here is an example failure [1]. Devstack fails to
setup due to a bad package install, so I'm guessing there is a problem
in a mirror being used. I don't know if this is 100% failure but it's
high enough to disable it from voting on new nova patch sets.

If you hit this, simply comment on your patch with 'recheck'.

[1]
http://dd6b71949550285df7dc-dda4e480e005aaa13ec303551d2d8155.r49.cf1.rackcdn.com/40/309440/7/13518//run_tests.log

Matt Riedemann