[openstack-dev] [nova] FYI: Citrix XenServer CI is disabled from voting

Bob Ball bob.ball at citrix.com
Tue May 3 13:10:06 UTC 2016

The failure rate was indeed 100%; there were some requirements on packages not installed in our CI environment (libssl-dev libffi-dev) which were causing all failures.

This is now fixed and the CI is back to voting on passing changes.  I have re-queued all jobs which failed in less than 6 minutes which I think covers all of the above failures.

If anyone hits this after a recheck, please drop us a line at openstack at citrix.com

Thanks,

Bob